Comments from October 2017 SEO class for RISD|CE
- "Very well organized + presented. Instructor knows his stuff!"
- "Great! Informative, tangible inspiring information."
- "engaging - involved everyone"
- "Very good - had to cover lots and did it in such a way that I was not afraid to ask questions."
- "Chris was fabulous - kept things interesting + moving, while still keeping details tangible."
- "Very professional! Receptive to breaking the flow to answer questions, while staying on track."
- "Entertaining + Informative. Pace was fast - but questions answered"
- "Was able to relate content of material to specific students, and how they might benefit."
- "I will be asking Chris to come to [company]! Or my entire marketing team to enroll!"
- "Lots to learn but the instructors style was such that the class was informative"
- "Great material. Chris is extremely knowledgeable and hopefully becomes an asset and colleague for future projects."
- "Very strong teacher with a solid understanding of the subject."
Our favorites in response to the question "Best Part of the Class?"
- "Being able to comfortably ask questions" << humbling -Chris
- "Instructor was not boring" << this one cracks me up! -Chris